Smiles for the Birthday Boy

Well, here I am back at school. I have this apartment on campus. It's supposed to be a double, but I have no room-mate. I kind of miss my old room-mate. I mean, we lived together for three years straight in the same room. But the freedom feels good. Sometimes change is good.

Tonight we went to Hooter's. I've never been there before, but hey! I'm turning 21. I see a lot of good friends there. I order myself a Mountain Dew. Ok, 21 years old now, why don't I order a beer or something? I don't know, but I just like Mountain Dew. And there you are.

We take a couple pictures together. Me posing with my driver's license, and you shoving your hand in my face. We take a couple more pictures on my camera phone, just you and me. We smile. Ok, that's standard protocol. We make a goofy face, like we're bubbles or something. We make drunk faces (or something weird).
I really liked the bubble picture. You didn't like the smile picture, and you deleted it off my phone; luckily not before I e-mailed it to myself. What can I say, I'm just too quick for you.

But I smiled. I smiled a weird bubbly smile. One of my favorite pictures. Everyone remembers their 21st birthday. I just got one more reason to remember tonight.

Thanks for the smiles tonight.

4 Responses to “Smiles for the Birthday Boy”

  1. # Blogger Derrick

    ok...is there something recent in your life that im missing?  

  2. # Blogger Unknown

    happy belated bithday! =)  

  3. # Blogger Unknown

    happy belated bithday! =)  

  4. # Blogger Unknown

    happy belated bithday! =)  

Post a Comment