Rant-A-Palooza

I was talking to my friend about ranting, and told her about how much I rant on my own time. I looked back at this blog and realized that I don't rant as much as I thought. So to prove I'm not a liar, I'm going to let out a lot of steam I've stored up. Here it goes...

I can't stand people who dominate a conversation by being loud as fuck and trying to be funny. I mean, we're two feet away from eachother, do they have to put their voice out to full volume. I mean, this friend that I'm takling about can't even whisper. It's like she's one of those old people that overcompensate their voice because they can't hear themselves well. And I'm not exactly a fan of earmuffs, so you can understand my frustration when I have to wear them when we all hang out in mid-July. I swear, it's like talking to a child - who says EVERYTHING going on in their head, and at full volume. She tries to be funny. How? She makes fun of people. Is she funny? Not really. I've seen funnier car accidents than her jokes.
She dominates the conversation by being loud and obnoxious - she can be a good friend, but what she says is tough love isn't love, sometimes it's just being a bitch.

What the hell is up with people who IM you with nothing to freaking say?! That seriously annoys me. I have this friend, who's a pretty good guy and fun to hang out with. In person, he an alright guy. But whenever we're on AIM - holy fucking shit, man! I've tried IMing the guy just to see how he's doing; you know, catch up a bit. He replies with those standard one word replies like, "nm (nothing much)", "yeah", and "cool". I thought it was just me, maybe I was just boring the guy - but that can't be because I'm pretty damn amazing. But whenever he IMs me, I tell him about what's going on on my end, but when I shoot anything abck at him, it's the same freaking replies.
What the hell?! Why does he IM me, when he has nothing to say - NOTHING?!?
Talking to him online is like pulling teeth - from agitated Chihuahua. It's not deadly, but damn straight annoying to deal with.
Like I said, in person he's an alright guy - but online, I've had more fun wrapped in a wet blanket on my porch in January. No, I've never done that, but you get the picture.

Self-pity. I can't stand people who bitch bitch bitch, but do nothing about it. They just keep complaining. All they do is complain, but do nothing to fix the problem. That's like chewing bubble gum thinking that'll help you pass your Organic Chemistry exam. Now all of us complain every once and a while. It's human nature to question our present circumstances. If you're worried about an exam, go study - don't fuck around. If your unhappy with your family, go and fix it. If it means that much to you, then acrifice what ever it takes to get you back into that place again when you felt like it was a home. If you're so sad because you're single on Christmas, then go grab yourself a wifey and take her someplace nice.
Life isn't that hard at getting what you want; you just need to sacrifice once and a while. Anybody who's ever been happy can tell you that. Some people want their cake and to eat it too. And sometimes you can, but most of the time you can't without some sacrifice. And if you don't want to sacrifice,maybe you're just some spoiled lazy little shit who thinks the world owes you something when it doesn't. Maybe I'm wrong. I'm never really been a guy who had all the answers. So, prove me wrong.

I can't stand drunk messes - um, unless they're smoking hot. But what I can't stand are ugly-as-fuck drunk messes. It's worse if they're big girls being the loud party animals. It's disgusting.
And I know at least three girls who fit the bill. There isn't a number of beers I can drink out there that'll give me the strong enough beer-goggles to go for them. They're loud. They're big. They get drunk and they get messy? It's like watch Chris Farley with a wig. Ugh, gross. If that's the kind of "fun" I wanted to be with, I would've stuck my finger in the wall socket. Lesson: Ladies, don't be a drunk mess; especially if you can pass for a gremlin, a dwarf, an Amazon warrior, or a dude.
But hey, if it's too late, you're still funny to watch. Kind of like a drunk baby Al Roker or the Michelin Man (who's fun to look at in any state).

I know this guy who talkes to me like he knows me. He's a fun guy and all, but when he's drunk he'll talk to me like he has all the wisdom of the world. Couple cans of beer and I can be as smart as you? Hell, I should get tanked every night when I study or right before I take a test. It's really annoying when he comes up to me and gives me advice (on everything from carreer, to friends, to family, love life). And almost everytime, hes talking right out of his ass - where poop comes from. If I wanted to hear shit, I'd - I'd - hm, I don't want to hear shit. Just drink and shut the fuck up already.

Now, I know I do my own things here and there that annoy people. We all do. Me I try to be funny, and never really shut up. It wasn't until somebody said that I talk to much that I decided to really listen to people, and see where they're coming from. It's kind of funny, who somebody who I haven't really knwn that long, points something out in me that I wanna change; that being that sometimes my mouth moves faster than my brain.
So maybe I wrote this so that maybe those people I know can see their annoying quirks and fix them.

Or maybe it just felt good to rant for once...

0 Responses to “Rant-A-Palooza”

Post a Comment